Groups may meet indoors and in person at the WSFC when meetings are scheduled, if they follow the “25 people or fewer” limit in the main meeting room (other meeting rooms are also to be considered maxed out in accordance with six-foot spacing rule) and other required protocols as follows:
- 6-feet social distancing at all times when in the building.
- Mask wearing at all times while in the building.
- No eating when in the building.
- Using sanitizer or washing.
- Helping to wipe down tables and chairs after meeting
- Do not attend WSFC meetings if you have COVID symptoms or have been recently been exposed to someone with COVID.
Of course, individuals can also continue to meet online through the many WSFC sponsored ZOOM meetings.
The Zoom meeting schedule: View the Online Zoom Meeting Schedule
In order to continue adding in-person meetings to the Club schedule, we still need member volunteers to help reinforce new Club guidelines by monitoring attendance at meetings, or other such activities. If this sounds like a type of service you would be interested in learning more about, please get in touch with us here: email@example.com